Limited or no rod holders on your boat? No worries, the Hydra Shade boating umbrella combo package with the Sea Sucker aluminum rod holder gives you endless possibilities of where to use this uniquely design diagonal 8' foot square boating umbrella. Constructed of marine quality stainless steel and lightweight aluminum, this umbrella will give you years of use. Included with every tilt umbrella is a carrying case, beach spike, and expanding rod holder umbrella base. Additional tie downs are not necessary.
- Umbrella Designs allows wind venting without loss of sun protection
- Constructed of marine quality stainless steel and lightweight aluminum
- Mildew, Stain and sunlight fade resistant.
- Designed to be used with any cylinder or rod holder opening.
- Offers tilt and telescoping height adjustment
- Carrying Case, Beach Spike, and Rod Holder Expansion w/ lock mechanism included
- Reflective to the sun's harmful UV rays
- Rated over UPF 30
- Grey Nylon Umbrella Top
- 67"L x 1.36"W x 48.5H
- Marine quality stainless steel and lightweight aluminum
- Sea Sucker Aluminum Rod Holder Included
- Warranted to be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of (90) days. The umbrella has not tested on a moving vessel as wind conditions and speed differ in each scenario; it is tested as a static unit with consistent winds upwards to 20 knots. The text of SeaSucker’s warranty: “SeaSucker offers a 1-year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. Defective products can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker for replacement or repair (at SeaSuckerʼs option). Warranty claims must be accompanied by a sales receipt or other proof of purchase document. The cost of transportation to and from SeaSucker for the repair or replacement of any defective part or accessory is not covered by this warranty and is to be paid by the owner. This warranty does not apply to damage or failure resulting from normal use, routine wear and tear, lack of maintenance, user error, alteration of the product, accidents, abuse, or neglect. This warranty is given in lieu of all other written or oral warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and are limited to the duration and specifications of this warranty. SeaSuckerʼs liability for any damages relating to any allegedly defective product, whether arising from the use or the inability to use the product and whether claimed under tort, contract or any other legal theory, shall be limited to the actual price paid for such product and shall in no event include loss of use, loss of time, incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages of any kind, even if SeaSucker is aware of the possibility of such damages, to the full extent as such may be disclaimed by law.”