For a limited time, take advantage of our new introductory low price offer with free shipping. This uniquely design diagonal 8' foot square boat umbrella, can be used on practically any boat or simply at the beach. Constructed of marine quality stainless steel and lightweight aluminum, this umbrella will give you years of use. Hydra Shade is designed for use with any cylinder or rod holder opening, and offers a tilt and telescoping height adjustment. It is made to stay in place and remain in the cylinder by expanding the umbrella base. There are endless custom applications in which a Hydra Shade can be adapted to your boating lifestyle. Additional tie downs are NOT necessary with the Hydra Shade boat umbrella. You can use a Hydra Shade on a kayak, sailboat, sportifsh convertible, center console, bass boat, lake boats, deck boat, powerboat, paddle boats, even a dingy. Then when you arrive at a beach or sand bar, switch to the beach spike and you are all set with a telescoping beach umbrella. The outside diameter of the Hydra Shade shaft is 1.25" making it a universal fit for any cylinder or rod holder. Included with the XL-150 4 Pc Kit is the (square tilting / telescoping marine umbrella, the expansion rod base, a spiral beach spike, and a heavy duty carrying case.
- 4 Pc Kit includes (umbrella, expansion rod, beach spike, & carrying bag)
- Square 8 ft umbrella designs allows wind venting without loss of sun protection
- Constructed of marine quality stainless steel and lightweight aluminum
- Mildew, stain and sunlight fade resistant
- Designed to be used with any cylinder or rod holder opening
- Offers tilt and telescoping height adjustment
- Carrying case, beach spike, and rod holder expansion w/ lock mechanism included
- Reflective to the sun's harmful UV rays
- Rated over UPF 35
- Spiral beach spike
- Dimensions: 67"L x 1.36"W x 48.5H
- Marine quality stainless steel and lightweight aluminum
- Outside diameter is 1.25" making it a universal fit for any cylinder or rod holder
- Warranted to be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of (90) day. The umbrella has not been designed for a moving vessel as wind conditions and speed differ in each scenario; it is tested as a static unit with consistent winds upwards to 20 knots.